About The Program
Class Takes Place: December 14, 2019
Class Starts: 8:00 AM Eastern
All registrants will receive link to view online and recording of event.
Networking at events and online has become essential in today's competitive job market.
You need to be seen in-person and online, and be able to build relationships with people in both space in order to unlock opportunities and have a chance at the job you want.
In this two-hour workshop, we will:
- Focus on how you identify the right events to go to for networking, and how to network successfully.
- Provide examples of how to initiate conversations, and have some students practice with the teacher and one another during class.
- Explore the power of LinkedIn, and provide an overview of how to create a profile, and how to initiate online connections and build relationships.
There also will be Q&A throughout the event, as well as at the end.
This is a free session for professionals, students who are preparing to graduate, and adults looking to re-enter the workforce.
All registrants also will receive access to Engage (Beta) CRM and Marketing Automation software, and receive a free guided tour of the Ecofy coworking space and new podcast / netcasting studio.
Michael has been a speaker, consultant and marketing strategist for over 15 years. Michael has developed strategic marketing campaigns for defense contractors, and companies in media, technology, health care, and education.
DeeDee is a real estate broker, entrepreneur, radio personality, and renewable energy consultant. A true renaissance woman, DeeDee has more than 22 years experience as a Realtor in every sector, in sales, and professional networking.
What You Need For This Class
- : Yes
- : Required for Online Students only
- : Helpful but not mandatory