Class Starts: 1/17/2019
Whether you are on the verge of graduating college, a recent college graduate, or an adult re-entering the workforce, you can benefit from a detailed professional jump-start that will get you ready for either a new job or for starting your own business.
This six-week class includes the following courses:
- Everything Starts With You: Your Personal Brand (1/17/2019)
- Corporate Workplace Culture As It REALLY Is (Not how it was or how you wish it) (1/24/2019)
- Starting Your Own Business (1/31/2019)
- Job Searching, Resume and Cover Letter Writing, and Employment Interviews (2/7/2019)
- How To Kick Ass With Networking (Events and LinkedIn) (2/14/2019)
- Time To Take Action (2/21/2019)
This class is offered for classroom based instruction, and includes one-on-one support with the teacher, including help building your personal brand, assistance with writing resumes and cover letters, examples and hands-on help for professional communications, guides for networking and building an effective LinkedIn profile, and a few hours of post-class advice.
Classroom and Webinar: $57
In short, you receive 17 Lessons over six weeks, and 21 hours of instruction (with some one-on-one consulting) for only $57.